Old 02-08-2012, 12:20 PM
Robyn Bergeron

Default Reminder: Public Board IRC meeting :: TODAY, Wednesday, 2012-02-08, 18:30 UTC

Greetings and salutations,

A friendly reminder that the Fedora Board will be holding its biweekly
public IRC meeting today. Please note that the meeting is open,
everyone is invited, participation and input is welcomed, and we will be
having a Q & A session after we move through business.

When: 18:30 UTC (1:30pm US-Eastern), on February 8, 2012
Where: in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net (assuming no conflicts)
Meeting Info: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/IRC
Meeting Secretary: The amazing Peter Robinson is scheduled to take the
helm on secretarial duties today.

Agenda:

* Incredibly Rapid General Announcements And Such
* Tickets! I'm sure we have some. I am not able to view them yet in
trac. But as a preliminary guess based on last week's minutes:

** Ticket 130, Make the Board less of a single point of failure
** Ticket 131, retire torrent seed? (There was a resolution from
last week, not sure if ticket is closed.)

** Ticket 132, endorsement of http://github.com/fedoraproject
** Trademark Guidelines (don't know if there is a ticket here)
** Other tickets not seen in previous meetings that are new that I
cannot yet see

* Open Q & A session

Editor's note: I like to actually see time in Board meetings to *have*
the planned open Q & A. If we can move through open tickets in a fairly
rapid way that would be awesome.

-Robyn