-   -   internet censorship statement for fedoraproject.org?front page (was FUDcon Board Meeting) (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-advisory-board/622960-internet-censorship-statement-fedoraproject-org-front-page-fudcon-board-meeting.html)

Toshio Kuratomi 01-19-2012 10:07 PM

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 09:39:07PM -0500, Mairin Duffy Strode wrote:
> At this point we can't change the text because we go live in almost 2 hours and need legal approval for any changes.... It's almost 10 pm in legal tz. Should we simply abort mission? Nirik and/or Ian is going to pull the trigger at midnight ET US so if the board would rather there no message at all can you let Kevin and Ian know in #fedora-admin?

Mizmo, rbergeron, ianweller, nirik -- thanks for making this happen despite
unresponisiveness from us at a critical time.

If you can think of any boilerplate language that the Board can add to its
decisions or a standing policy or etc so that people don't feel they need to
wait for approval of changes when it's apparent that we have dropped the
ball, there's a time crunch, and there's a reasonable proposal on how to get
where we need in the time allowed, feel free to let us know.

-Toshio