Old 03-31-2008, 08:32 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default Board public meeting, 2008-04-01 UTC 1800 (ERRATUM)

On Mon, 2008-03-31 at 16:24 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Apologies for the late notice:

And for the erratum.

The first topic in the meeting, on which the Board will take questions,
is the spin policy. We will have a short discussion and then open up
for questions on that topic. After that, maybe 15-20 minutes total --
we'll move on to an open floor for other questions.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you there.

Paul

Old 03-31-2008, 08:32 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

Old 03-31-2008, 08:46 PM