Old 01-14-2012, 12:39 AM
Mark Walker

Default Grub2 and GPT

In follow-up to the Board meeting at FUDCon today, please take into
consideration the growing pains some have experienced with the Grub2
configurations and their relationship to GPT preferences in anaconda.
We may be saddled with visibly including the MBR option when
installing Fedora until the older drives are finally out of the
mainstream.

Sometimes it's just a matter of editing a boot command line, but the
user must know that this is necessary before committing to an install.
I'm happy to help with documentation on this, maybe a cheat sheet or
wiki page, to the extent that I'm competent to describe how to discern
what needs to done during an install and how to do it.

Thanks for the invitation to provide input.
Mark Walker