Old 01-11-2012, 02:25 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

Default Fedora Board public IRC meeting today at 18:30 UTC

The Fedora Board will hold its bi-weekly public IRC meeting at 18:30
UTC today. Please note that that we recently moved the Board meetings
from to meet in the #fedora-meeting channel (on the
Freenode network) as long as there are no conflicting meetings at that
time. Additional details on our IRC meetings can be found at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/IRC.

We invite everyone with an interest in the the future of Fedora to
join the meeting and participate in the discussions.

Our agenda for today is:

* Updates
* Board Business
** Plan for Board business at FUDCon
** Tickets
*** 127: fr.fedoracommunity.org redirect to fedora-fr.org
* Open question and answer session

Meeting Secretary: Rex Dieter

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader

Old 01-11-2012, 10:34 PM
Peter Robinson

A late apologies for my lack of attendance I was in a plane over the
Atlantic on my way to FUDCon