Old 01-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Christoph Wickert

Default Board Meeting @ FUDCon

Am Dienstag, den 10.01.2012, 14:22 -0700 schrieb Robyn Bergeron:

> What is the final scoop on board plans at FUDCon? I see an hour
> session which may be intended to cover what's listed above, though I
> have srs doubts about being able to really accomplish a lot in an
> hour, and it's not really clear if that session is open to
> participation from others or is a closed session.

I'm sorry I didn't speak up earlier. I'd like to discuss the idea of the
Fedora council and this might be considered as something that fits under
"C) Are there any strategic/governance/policy shifts we should make in
the next year?", but nevertheless I'd like to have a dedicated session
for this (already in the wiki) where not only board members show up. I'd
like to see the board *and* other people there.

Kind regards,
Christoph

Old 01-10-2012, 11:37 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 4:22 PM, Robyn Bergeron
<robyn.bergeron@gmail.com> wrote:
> What is the final scoop on board plans at FUDCon? I see an hour
> session which may be intended to cover what's listed above, though I
> have srs doubts about being able to really accomplish a lot in an
> hour, and it's not really clear if that session is open to
> participation from others or is a closed session.

Sorry, I got interrupted after I put the one-hour Friday session on
the schedule. I've added our second block to the schedule for Sunday.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader