Old 01-04-2012, 05:09 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

Default No Fedora Board meeting today

I've decided to cancel today's Fedora Board phone meeting today, as
there are no new agenda items to discuss (because of the holiday
break), and several of the Board members are tied up in other things
today. We'll plan on having our bi-weekly IRC meeting next week at
our regular time in #fedora-meeting.

As always, feel free to bring up topics of interest on the Advisory
Board mailing list for discussion between the formal meetings.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader