Old 12-21-2011, 02:51 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

Default Public Fedora Board IRC meeting at 18:30 UTC today *NEW DAY AND TIME*

The Fedora Board will hold its bi-weekly public IRC meeting at 18:30
UTC today. Please note that that we recently moved the Board meetings
from Tuesdays to Wednesdays, and are meeting at a later time. We are
also going to attempt to meet in the #fedora-meeting channel (on the
Freenode network) as long as there are no conflicting meetings at that
time. Additional details on our IRC meetings can be found at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/IRC.

We invite everyone with an interest in the the future of Fedora to
join the meeting and participate in the discussions.

Our agenda for today is:

* Updates
** FUDCon status update
* Board Business
** Plan for Board business at FUDCon
** Tickets
*** 125: Wiki page that states the relationship and responsibility
towards downstream distribution and clones
* Open question and answer session

Meeting Secretary: Jon Stanley

--
Jared Smith