Old 04-05-2008, 12:48 AM
"Vivek J. Patankar"

Default naming discussion for Fedora community grid project (previously aka Fedora@Home)

Bryan Che wrote:

-Cointelligence

-1 Sounds more like Counter Intelligence.

-Compunity
-Dream
-Group Think

0

-Nightlife

+1

-Re-Cycle
-REM Cycle
-Sandman
-Shepherd

-1

-Sleepwalker
-Trellis

0

-Turbine

+1

विवेक ज. पाटणकर (Vivek J. Patankar)

Registered Linux User #374218
Fedora release 8 (Werewolf)
Linux 2.6.23.8-63.fc8 x86_64

Old 04-05-2008, 01:06 AM
Carl Trieloff

Nightlife

+1

Carl.

Old 04-05-2008, 12:30 PM
Graeme Hilton

Bryan Che wrote:

So, these are the name candidates for the Fedora community grid project:

-Cointelligence
-Compunity
-Dream
-Group Think
-Nightlife

-1

-Re-Cycle
-REM Cycle
-Sandman

0

-Shepherd
-Sleepwalker

-1

-Trellis
-Turbine

+1

--
Graeme Hilton

Old 04-07-2008, 01:02 PM
Michael Tiemann

Bryan Che wrote:

So, these are the name candidates for the Fedora community grid project:

-1 -Cointelligence
-1 -Compunity
-1 -Dream
+1 -Group Think