-   -   Announcing FUDCon LATAM 2012 in Venezuela / Call for bids for FUDCon LATAM and FUDCon APAC 2012 (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-advisory-board/610302-announcing-fudcon-latam-2012-venezuela-call-bids-fudcon-latam-fudcon-apac-2012-a.html)

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail 12-14-2011 11:46 PM

Announcing FUDCon LATAM 2012 in Venezuela / Call for bids for FUDCon LATAM and FUDCon APAC 2012

I just pinged local Malaysin community to help out updating our old bid doc ..

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:APAC_2012_Bid_Malaysia

Do tell me if theres other details that should be there

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 4:35 AM, Jared K. Smith
<jsmith@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> It's my pleasure to announce the winning bid for FUDCon Latam 2012 as
> Margarita Island, Venezuela. *FUDCon is the Fedora Users and
> Developers Conference, a premier Fedora event that is held several
> times a year in different
> regions of the world. *For more information on premier Fedora events,
> see the Fedora wiki [0]. *As you might imagine, choosing the winning
> bid was a difficult decision to make, as both bidding teams have put
> together very
> compelling bids. *I'd like to publicly thank both teams for their hard
> work and effort.
>
> I would also like to take this opportunity to officially open the
> bidding process for FUDCon EMEA 2012 (for Europe, Middle East, and
> Africa), as well as re-open the bidding for FUDCon APAC 2012. *FUDCon
> APAC 2012 will likely be held between March 1st and May 31st, and
> FUDCon EMEA will likely be held between September 1st and October
> 31st.
>
> All bids for both of these FUDCon events should be submitted by
> January 11, 2012. *If you have any questions or concerns regarding
> FUDCon events, I invite you to subscribe to the FUDCon planning
> mailing list [1].
>
> [0] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Premier_Fedora_events#Recurring_Premier_Fedora_Eve nts

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866* 5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331