Old 12-14-2011, 07:35 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

Default Announcing FUDCon LATAM 2012 in Venezuela / Call for bids for FUDCon LATAM and FUDCon APAC 2012

It's my pleasure to announce the winning bid for FUDCon Latam 2012 as
Margarita Island, Venezuela. FUDCon is the Fedora Users and
Developers Conference, a premier Fedora event that is held several
times a year in different
regions of the world. For more information on premier Fedora events,
see the Fedora wiki [0]. As you might imagine, choosing the winning
bid was a difficult decision to make, as both bidding teams have put
together very
compelling bids. I'd like to publicly thank both teams for their hard
work and effort.

I would also like to take this opportunity to officially open the
bidding process for FUDCon EMEA 2012 (for Europe, Middle East, and
Africa), as well as re-open the bidding for FUDCon APAC 2012. FUDCon
APAC 2012 will likely be held between March 1st and May 31st, and
FUDCon EMEA will likely be held between September 1st and October
31st.

All bids for both of these FUDCon events should be submitted by
January 11, 2012. If you have any questions or concerns regarding
FUDCon events, I invite you to subscribe to the FUDCon planning
mailing list [1].

[0] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Premier_Fedora_events#Recurring_Premier_Fedora_Eve nts