Old 12-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

Default Fedora Board Recap 2011-12-06

The Board met on IRC today for a short meeting:

Highlights:

* Welcomed the new members and thanked the departing members.
* Assigned duties to members to get the new members the proper permissions
* Approved the Rusian Community Domain request
* Notice that we're looking for a new meeting time if we get the last,
appointed seat filled in time.

The IRC logs were captured by meetbot and are available here:

Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-board-meeting/2011-12-06/fedora-board-meeting.2011-12-06-15.34.html
Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-board-meeting/2011-12-06/fedora-board-meeting.2011-12-06-15.34.txt
Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-board-meeting/2011-12-06/fedora-board-meeting.2011-12-06-15.34.log.html

Thanks to all who attended,