Old 12-06-2011, 10:17 AM
Inna Kabanova

Default Community domain request - ru.fedoracommunity.org

Dear Team,

My name is Inna Kabanova and I am writing you on behalf of Russian Fedora community (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Russian_Fedora). I am currently Fedora ambassador and local Russian community coordinator (FAS login - Mamasun, profile - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Mamasun).

We have now quite big local community - Fedora contributors are listed on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:RussianFedora and there are a lot of local members who do not speak English. Also we have a number of web resources in Russian:
- Web site - http://www.russianfedora.ru/
- Forum - http://forum.russianfedora.ru/
- Bug tracking - http://redmine.russianfedora.ru/activity
- Wiki with documentation quick notes - http://wiki.russianfedora.ru
Complete list of resources is on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Russian_Fedora#Communication

We are going now to update these resources. We'd like to move during this update to ru.fedoracommunity.org domain according with guidelines stated on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Local_community_domains

So, could you please set up ru.fedoracommunity.org domain name?

You can contact me regarding any organizational questions and Alexey Vasyukov (on CC of this mail, FAS login - Anganar, profile - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Anganar) for technical issues.

Best regards,
Inna Kabanova / Russian Fedora Team

Old 12-06-2011, 12:56 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 6:17 AM, Inna Kabanova
<ikabanova@russianfedora.ru> wrote:
> So, could you please set up ru.fedoracommunity.org domain name?

I have opened Board ticket 124 to track your request (copying both of
you on the ticket), and the Board should review your request and make
a decision in the next week or two.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader

Old 12-06-2011, 04:52 PM
Guillermo Gómez

Approved today at public irc board meeting

Follow up infra ticket at:

- Guillermo -

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 6:47 AM, Inna Kabanova

Old 12-07-2011, 07:30 PM
Inna Kabanova

Dear Team,

Thank you very much for your rapid response. Alexey Vasyukov will add all the required technical details to the Fedora infrastructure ticket https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/3051.