Old 12-02-2011, 01:50 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

Default Reminder: Fedora elections end December 5th

If you haven't yet taken the time to vote in the current Fedora
elections, I encourage you to take the time to vote before the voting
period ends at the end of the day (UTC time) on December 5th. This
election cycle has elections for open positions on the Ambassadors
steering committee (FAmSCo), the Engineering steering committee
(FESCo), and the Fedora Board.

Please visit https://admin.fedoraproject.org/voting/ to vote. For
more information on the elections, refer to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader