Old 11-29-2011, 02:27 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

Default No Board meeting this week

Because we're in the middle of elections and have no new agenda items
to discuss this week, I'm going to go ahead and cancel this week's
Board meeting. If people have items they'd like the Board to discuss,
please bring them up on the advisory-board mailing list, or in a Board
ticket.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader