-   -   Public Fedora Board IRC meeting at 15:30 UTC today (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-advisory-board/601317-public-fedora-board-irc-meeting-15-30-utc-today.html)

"Jared K. Smith" 11-22-2011 02:14 PM

Public Fedora Board IRC meeting at 15:30 UTC today

I wanted to give a quick reminder that we'll be holding our regular
bi-weekly Fedora Board public IRC meeting at 15:30 UTC today in
#fedora-board-meeting. Feel free to join us as we discuss board
business and take questions from the public.

Our agenda is to continue to work on Board tickets that are still
outstanding, and leave the rest of the time for a public question and
answer session.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader

Joerg Simon 11-22-2011 02:19 PM

On 22.11.2011 16:14, Jared K. Smith wrote:
> Our agenda is to continue to work on Board tickets that are still
> outstanding, and leave the rest of the time for a public question and
> answer session.

i am sorry i can not attend, i still have to work on my backlog
(including Fedora Tasks) which i want to solve first

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon@fedoraproject.org