Old 11-18-2011, 08:57 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

Default Reminder of upcoming FAmSCo town hall meeting

I want to remind everyone of the upcoming FAmSCo town hall meeting on
Saturday, November 19th at 11:00 UTC. For more details, see
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections#IRC_Town_Halls.

If you have questions you'd like to ask the candidates but can't
attend the meeting, please email them to me directly with "Town Hall"
in the subject, and I will try to ask your questions during the town
hall meeting.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader