Old 11-16-2011, 03:09 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

Default Elections update and town hall meetings schedule

I wanted to pass along a quick update on upcoming Fedora elections for
seats on FAmSCo, FESCo, and the Fedora Board.

Candidate answers the election questionnaire have been posted at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F17_elections_questionnaire. Responses
are divided by elected body and then appear in the order of the
nominations. Please take a moment to look over the candidate's answers
to better prepare for the upcoming elections. I would like to thank
the nominees who took the time to answer the questions.

I have also consulted with the candidates and scheduled the following
town hall meetings, to give you an opportunity to interact with the
nominees and get to know them better:

FAmSCo Town Halls
----
Saturday, November 19 at 11:00 UTC
Tuesday, November 22 at 01:00 UTC

FESCo Town Hall
----
Monday, November 21st at 18:00 UTC

Fedora Board Town Hall
----
Thursday, November 17 at 23:00 UTC
Tuesday, November 22 at 21:00 UTC

You can join #fedora-townhall-public to ask questions of the
moderators, and these questions will be posed and answered by the
candidates in #fedora-townhall. More information is available at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections#How_to_Join. A summary and
the irc log will be posted and linked from the wiki after each town
hall meeting, if you're unable to participate during the meeting.

I'm also looking for volunteers to help moderate the town hall
meetings. If you're interested, please contact me and let me know.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader