Old 11-08-2011, 08:56 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

Default Time change for Board Meetings

At today's Board meeting we discussed changing meeting times since daylight
savings time has changed when people are available relative to UTC. We also
discussed the fact that four seats may change hands this election cycle and
we may need to change times afterwards to account for them. We decided that
if possible, we'd like to move the meeting a half hour earlier (to
15:30-16:30 UTC). This is pending discussion with the KDE SIG about whether
they can move their time earlier and input from the non-present Board
members (who we think from past discussions won't find the time any worse
than the present but we need to confirm).

This is a heads up to the present Board Members that you should be saying
whether the new time would work out better or worse for you and an initial
warning to people who like to attend the Board meetings that the IRC meeting
in two weeks may be shifting by half an hour.

Thank you,
-Toshio

Old 11-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Peter Robinson

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 9:56 PM, Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger@gmail.com> wrote:
> At today's Board meeting we discussed changing meeting times since daylight
> savings time has changed when people are available relative to UTC. *We also
> discussed the fact that four seats may change hands this election cycle and
> we may need to change times afterwards to account for them. *We decided that
> if possible, we'd like to move the meeting a half hour earlier (to
> 15:30-16:30 UTC). *This is pending discussion with the KDE SIG about whether
> they can move their time earlier and input from the non-present Board
> members (who we think from past discussions won't find the time any worse
> than the present but we need to confirm).
>
> This is a heads up to the present Board Members that you should be saying
> whether the new time would work out better or worse for you and an initial
> warning to people who like to attend the Board meetings that the IRC meeting
> in two weeks may be shifting by half an hour.

Time change is fine by me, I was planning on being at today's meeting
but a combination of a Doctor appointment overrun and my calendar not
adjusting the meeting time meant I managed to miss it.

Peter