Old 11-07-2011, 05:24 AM
"Jared K. Smith"

Default Not available for Board meeting this week

I'm not available for the Board meeting on Tuesday, as I'll be on a
flight back home from a very successful FUDCon event in India. (I'll
be writing up my thoughts on the flight back.) Since we default to
having a meeting, can I please get someone to volunteer to lead the
IRC meeting and send out the announcement? Since it's release day,
feel free to make it a party, a retrospective, or a regular working
meeting.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader