Old 11-05-2011, 10:44 PM
Robyn Bergeron

Default Nomination period for Fedora Board, FESCo, and FAmSCo elections closes Nov. 5

Sorry (about the lack of clarification, *and* for top-posting - on a sucky client) -

I was going for brevity, and mistakenly thought that the policies/requirements for each election was on the main election page and/or each nomination page - and it's not, which should also be corrected.

-Robyn