Old 11-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

Default Outstanding spin approvals (was: No public Fedora Board IRC meeting today)

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 06:15:33PM +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 25.10.2011, 09:04 -0400 schrieb Jared K. Smith:
> > Ordinarily we'd have our regular Fedora Board IRC meeting today, but
> > the majority of the Board members aren't able to make it today, so I'm
> > going to go ahead and cancel today's meeting.
>
> What about the spin approvals? Please deal with
> https://fedorahosted.org/board/ticket/118 and
> https://fedorahosted.org/board/ticket/119 ASAP

Just wanted to make sure you saw that we approved both of these spins for
trademark at yesterday's meeting. I know it made it into the meeting
summary but there were a lot of other tickets that we dealt with as well.

Thanks,
-Toshio