Old 10-25-2011, 01:04 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

Default No public Fedora Board IRC meeting today

Ordinarily we'd have our regular Fedora Board IRC meeting today, but
the majority of the Board members aren't able to make it today, so I'm
going to go ahead and cancel today's meeting. If you have questions
or concerns you'd like to raise with the Fedora Board, post them to
the advisory-board mailing list or email me directly.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader