Old 10-11-2011, 01:50 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

Default Fedora Board Public IRC meeting Tuesday, October 11 at 16:00 UTC

The Fedora Board will hold its bi-weekly public IRC meeting in
#fedora-board-meeting on the Freenode IRC network at 16:00 UTC (noon
EDT) today. Details on our IRC meetings can be found at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/IRC. We invite everyone with an
interest in the the future of Fedora to join the meeting and
participate in the discussions.

Our agenda for today is:

* Updates
** FUDCon status update
** Fedora 17 release name results
* Board Business
** Discussion regarding statistics (Are they being used? Are the
effective? Are we measuring the right items?)
** Discussion (from Christoph Wickert's talk at FUDCon Milan)
regarding spins process
*** http://cwickert.fedorapeople.org/presentations/New_Spins_Process.odp
** Any other business?
* Open question and answer session