Old 08-16-2011, 01:55 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

Default Public IRC meeting today at 16:00 UTC

Just a friendly reminder that the Fedora Board will hold a public IRC
meeting in #fedora-board-meeting on the Freenode IRC network at 16:00
UTC (noon EDT) today. Details on our IRC meetings can be found at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/IRC.

Our agenda for today is an open question and answer session. Also
please note that I'll be asking for a Board member to volunteer to
lead the meeting, as I'll likely be tied up in the FUDCon Milan travel
subsidy meeting.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader

Old 08-16-2011, 02:27 PM
Peter Robinson

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 2:55 PM, Jared K. Smith
<jsmith@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Just a friendly reminder that the Fedora Board will hold a public IRC
> meeting in #fedora-board-meeting on the Freenode IRC network at 16:00
> UTC (noon EDT) today. *Details on our IRC meetings can be found at
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/IRC.
>
> Our agenda for today is an open question and answer session. *Also
> please note that I'll be asking for a Board member to volunteer to
> lead the meeting, as I'll likely be tied up in the FUDCon Milan travel
> subsidy meeting.

Unfortunately I'll unlikely be in attendance as I'm in training today.

Regards,
Peter

Old 09-13-2011, 01:10 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

The Fedora Board will hold its bi-weekly public IRC meeting in
#fedora-board-meeting on the Freenode IRC network at 16:00 UTC (noon
EDT) today. Details on our IRC meetings can be found at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/IRC. We invite everyone with an
interest in the the future of Fedora to join the meeting and
participate in the discussions.

Our agenda for today is:

* Updates
** FUDCon Milan hotel is almost full -- contact me *now* if you need a
room reservation
** Fedora 17 release names now open on the wiki
* Board Business
** Ticket 113: Community domain request
** Any other business?
* Open question and answer session

Our next public IRC meeting will be September 27th at the same time and place.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader

Old 09-13-2011, 04:09 PM
Peter Robinson

On 13 Sep 2011 14:37, "Jared K. Smith" <jsmith@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> The Fedora Board will hold its bi-weekly public IRC meeting in

> #fedora-board-meeting on the Freenode IRC network at 16:00 UTC (noon

> EDT) today. *Details on our IRC meetings can be found at

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/IRC. *We invite everyone with an

> interest in the the future of Fedora to join the meeting and

> participate in the discussions.

> Our agenda for today is:

> * Updates

> ** FUDCon Milan hotel is almost full -- contact me *now* if you need a

> room reservation

> ** Fedora 17 release names now open on the wiki

> * Board Business

> ** Ticket 113: Community domain request

> ** Any other business?

> * Open question and answer session

sorry the delayed response but dealing with incidents at work so will unlikely make it to today meeting

peter