Old 08-12-2011, 07:30 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

Default #36: Consider hiding historical elections

I'm getting a new infrastructure volunteer started with working on our
elections application and chose a very simple ticket for them to work on:

https://fedorahosted.org/elections/ticket/36

This ticket proposes to only display elections that aended less than 15
months ago on the front page. Older elections will still be listed on a new
page. You'll just have to click an historical elections link to get there.

A comment on the ticket prompted me to send this note as a heads up that
we're proceeding to work on this and it will be deployed as part of a future
update unless someone raises good reasons for not going ahead with it.

Thanks,
-Toshio

Old 08-12-2011, 08:00 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger@gmail.com> wrote:
> This ticket proposes to only display elections that aended less than 15
> months ago on the front page. *Older elections will still be listed on a new
> page. *You'll just have to click an historical elections link to get there.

I'm perfectly fine with this change.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader