Old 08-09-2011, 07:36 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

Default Fedora Board Recap 2011-08-09

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 3:28 PM, Rex Dieter <rdieter@math.unl.edu> wrote:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Board_meeting_2011-08-09
>
> Discussion largely revolved around possibilities for simplifying and/or
> streamlining fedora trademark approval processes. *Further discussion to
> follow on-list and future meetings.

Just by way of clarification, let me add that the main point of this
discussion was to formulate a list of questions that we can ask Red
Hat's legal department to get some clarification around options with
regards to the Fedora trademarks. That doesn't necessarily mean we
want to implement some of the ideas presented in the meetings.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader