Old 08-10-2011, 12:51 AM
"DR. BONGANI A. BONGANI"

Default Dr. Bongani

FROM: DR. BONGANI A. BONGANI

DIRECTOR OF PROJECTS

DEPARTMENT OF MINERALS & ENERGY

PRETORIA.

Phone: +27 781 480 791

Fax: +27 865 994 122

ATTENTION: SIR/MADAM

I write, asking for your indulgence in re-profiling funds to tune of Twenty Five Million, Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars (US$25.850m) which we want to keep safely overseas under your supervision. In other words, we would like you to receive the said funds on our behalf. The Funds were derived over time from a project awarded to a foreign firm by my Department, and presently the actual contract cost have been paid to the original project executors, leaving the balance in the tune of the said amount which we have in principle obtained approval to remit overseas.

Kindly pardon the use of a medium informal as this for reaching out to you to make a request of great importance to us. Currently, I work as a Director of Projects at The Department of Minerals & Energy here in Pretoria. I have the authority and approval of my partners involved in this transaction to negotiate a suitable compensation for your participation and I propose 22.2 percent, while we also propose that we receive 46.6 percent and 31.2 percent be earmarked for purposes of taxation.

This endeavor has a minimal risk factor on your part provided you treat it with the utmost discretion. You are advised to reach me through email or you can contact me on my number for further clarifications. Kindly send the following information:

(1) Your Full Name and your address

(2) Your telephone/fax numbers

(3) Your Nationality

(4) Your Age

(5) Your occupation

I am available for further clarification via email or telephone number that is above.

I kindly wait to hear from you.

Yours

Sincerely,

Dr. Bongani