Old 08-02-2011, 04:03 PM
Jon Stanley

Default Public IRC meeting Wednesday, August 3 at 15:00 UTC / 11:00am EDT

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Jared K. Smith
<jsmith@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> The Fedora Board will hold a public IRC meeting in
> #fedora-board-meeting on the Freenode IRC network at 15:00 UTC on
> Wednesday. *Details on our IRC meetings can be found at
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/IRC.

Sorry I missed this - schedule fail. I had it on my calendar for noon, not 11AM.

Old 08-02-2011, 04:07 PM
Peter Robinson

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Jared K. Smith

<jsmith@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> The Fedora Board will hold a public IRC meeting in

> #fedora-board-meeting on the Freenode IRC network at 15:00 UTC on

> Wednesday. *Details on our IRC meetings can be found at

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/IRC.

Sorry I missed this - schedule fail. I had it on my calendar for noon, not 11AM.

*
You didn't.... its tomorrow :-)

Old 08-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Adam Williamson

On Tue, 2011-08-02 at 17:07 +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 5:03 PM, Jon Stanley <jonstanley@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Jared K. Smith
> <jsmith@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>
> > The Fedora Board will hold a public IRC meeting in
> > #fedora-board-meeting on the Freenode IRC network at 15:00
> UTC on
> > Wednesday. Details on our IRC meetings can be found at
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/IRC.
>

> Sorry I missed this - schedule fail. I had it on my calendar
> for noon, not 11AM.
>

> You didn't.... its tomorrow :-)

Double schedule fail = chance for redemption!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey