Old 07-28-2011, 09:31 AM
Christoph Wickert

Default #126 (Create a wiki page for magazine covermount information) - marketing-team - Trac

In case I am to create media for magazines again, I'd like to be able to
direct them to a wiki page about the legal requirements, especially the
need for a covermount agreement. There is no such page but a ticket in
the board's trac at https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/126

What is the status here? Any progress in the last year?

Regards,
Christoph