Old 02-14-2008, 12:00 PM
Matt Domsch

Default Fedora BOF at OLS?

Does anyone know if there's a proposed Fedora BOF at the Linux
Symposium (last time in Ottawa for a while) for July? It's usually
quite popular, I just want to be sure one has been proposed. I plan
on attending, and can (help) lead one.

Thanks,
Matt

Old 02-14-2008, 01:23 PM
"Tom "spot" Callaway"

On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 07:00 -0600, Matt Domsch wrote:
> Does anyone know if there's a proposed Fedora BOF at the Linux
> Symposium (last time in Ottawa for a while) for July? It's usually
> quite popular, I just want to be sure one has been proposed. I plan
> on attending, and can (help) lead one.

I proposed one earlier in the week, I've not yet heard back as to
whether it was accepted.

~spot

Old 02-14-2008, 04:22 PM
Dave Jones

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 09:23:09AM -0500, Tom spot Callaway wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 07:00 -0600, Matt Domsch wrote:
> > Does anyone know if there's a proposed Fedora BOF at the Linux
> > Symposium (last time in Ottawa for a while) for July? It's usually
> > quite popular, I just want to be sure one has been proposed. I plan
> > on attending, and can (help) lead one.
>
> I proposed one earlier in the week, I've not yet heard back as to
> whether it was accepted.

Chances are good that it will be. There's currently about a dozen BOFs
proposed iirc, and I don't recall a year where we actually turned down any.

Dave

--
http://www.codemonkey.org.uk