Old 07-13-2011, 02:17 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

Default Public IRC meeting today at 15:00 UTC / 11:00am EDT

Just a quick reminder that we're having a public IRC meeting in
#fedora-board-meeting on the Freenode IRC network at 15:00 UTC today.

Agenda items include:

* Finding a new time for Board meetings that doesn't conflict with FPC
* Board Ticket 108: Deadline Reprieve Request for oVirt Node spin

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader

Old 07-13-2011, 02:50 PM
David Nalley

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 10:17 AM, Jared K. Smith
<jsmith@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Just a quick reminder that we're having a public IRC meeting in
> #fedora-board-meeting on the Freenode IRC network at 15:00 UTC today.
>
> Agenda items include:
>
> ** Finding a new time for Board meetings that doesn't conflict with FPC
> ** Board Ticket 108: Deadline Reprieve Request for oVirt Node spin

Like Joerg, I am unable to make today.

Old 07-13-2011, 02:50 PM
David Nalley

Old 07-13-2011, 02:53 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 10:50 AM, David Nalley <david@gnsa.us> wrote:
> Like Joerg, I am unable to make today.

Joerg and David,

One of the main agenda items for today's meeting is finding a new
meeting time that doesn't conflict with the Fedora Packaging
Committee. Can you both please take a quick minute and update
http://whenisgood.net/3wqahxy with your schedules, and try to be as
flexible as possible?

--
Jared Smith