Old 07-13-2011, 12:51 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Default FUDCon website

Hi

While discussing about FUDCon India with fellow organizers, the idea of
a separate website for FUDCon was brought up. I think it would be
useful for a launch site to be better than just a wiki page. We also
are considering running a app for the barcamp voting of talks instead of
doing it on a white board. I know a similar idea was brought up here
earlier. What is the current thinking on this? Is it feasible to setup
fudcon.fedoraproject.org?

CC'g Salem Ansari who volunteered to help with the website setup and design

Rahul

Old 07-13-2011, 12:58 PM
Marķa Leandro

Hello Guys!!!

I have part of the job done with the site design, so I would only need the info and know which CMS do you want to use to set it up (the first idea with EMEA was to use insight, so if you're k with it can be done).

Also info is needed since content is still a lipsum. I LOVE the votes idea.. maybe several laptops can be set on a table and let the people do a line and vote... Rahul +1

Salem, I'm sending you on pm the mockup so you can take a look, edit what you want and could work on port it to drupal themes. is that ok?

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro

LinuxUser= 440285* GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56

Old 07-15-2011, 02:13 AM
Buddhika Kurera

This is a good idea and we can implement, rather having a web page we can have a nice web site.
Even we can create a lil app and collect fud con and fad data and show them*appropriately, then we can get more focus and attention.

Please do take this web site up. This is a must we should go for.
Dear Board please have your*attention*asap.
I have part of the job done with the site design, so I would only need the info and know which CMS do you want to use to set it up (the first idea with EMEA was to use insight, so if you're k with it can be done).

Also info is needed since content is still a lipsum. I LOVE the votes idea.. maybe several laptops can be set on a table and let the people do a line and vote... Rahul +1

Salem, I'm sending you on pm the mockup so you can take a look, edit what you want and could work on port it to drupal themes. is that ok?

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org

LinuxUser= 440285* GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56

Buddhike Chandradeepa KureraFedora Ambassador Sri LankaEvent*Liaison*- Design Team