Old 06-28-2011, 12:05 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

Default No Board Meeting today

Just a quick heads up that the Fedora Board won't be meeting today, as
I'm on my way to Brazil to speak at the FISL conference. The Board is
working to find a new mutually-acceptable meeting schedule for the
Board members, and we'll publish the updated schedule here as quickly
as we're able to come to consensus.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader