Old 06-21-2011, 02:07 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

Default Fedora Board Public IRC meeting today at 16:00 UTC / Noon EDT

Just a reminder that we're having a public IRC meeting in
#fedora-board-meeting on the Freenode IRC network at 16:00 UTC today.
The agenda is as follows:

* Welcome new Board members
* Status update on FUDCons around the world
* Reminder of overarching Board goals for F16/F17
* Open Questions and Answers

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader

Old 06-21-2011, 05:03 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Jared K. Smith
<jsmith@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Just a reminder that we're having a public IRC meeting in
> #fedora-board-meeting on the Freenode IRC network at 16:00 UTC today.

Minutes from the meeting are available at:

Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-board-meeting/2011-06-21/fedora_board.2011-06-21-16.01.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-board-meeting/2011-06-21/fedora_board.2011-06-21-16.01.txt
Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-board-meeting/2011-06-21/fedora_board.2011-06-21-16.01.log.html