Old 06-07-2011, 03:30 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

Default Public IRC meeting today at 16:00 UTC / Noon EDT

Just a quick reminder that we're having a public IRC meeting in
#fedora-board-meeting on the Freenode IRC network in approximately 30
minutes. Because we're in the middle of elections and such, the
entire meeting will be dedicated to open questions and answers.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader

Old 06-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Guillermo Gómez

Sorry i was not able to make it ! 11am ET for the next public IRC meeting?

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 11:00 AM, Jared K. Smith
<jsmith@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Just a quick reminder that we're having a public IRC meeting in
> #fedora-board-meeting on the Freenode IRC network in approximately 30
> minutes. *Because we're in the middle of elections and such, the
> entire meeting will be dedicated to open questions and answers.
>
> --
> Jared Smith
> Fedora Project Leader

Ing.Guillermo Gomez S.
Fedora Board Member A4
http://gomix.fedora-ve.org

Old 06-08-2011, 02:45 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

2011/6/8 Guillermo Gómez <guillermo.gomez@gmail.com>:
> Sorry i was not able to make it ! 11am ET for the next public IRC meeting?

No problem.

Once the elections are over and the new Board has been seated, we'll
see what time works for everyone involved. Until then, meetings are
Tuesdays at 12:00 Eastern US time, which is usually 16:00UTC or 17:00
UTC, depending on daylight savings time. Right now, it's 16:00 UTC.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader