-   -   Survey results (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-advisory-board/53133-survey-results.html)

"Jeff Spaleta" 02-11-2008 09:01 PM

Survey results

On Feb 11, 2008 12:57 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster@gmail.com> wrote:
> The results for the recent FUDCon/F9 survey that closed last Thursday
> are available at:
> http://www.keysurvey.com/report/185839/-1/2bea

Is there a way to break down question 6 based on how people answered question 1

I care more about knowing how many people who attended the conference
were not red hat employees, than I do about how many people answering
the survey were members of the collective.

-jef

"Paul W. Frields" 02-11-2008 09:36 PM

Survey results

On Mon, 2008-02-11 at 13:01 -0900, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> On Feb 11, 2008 12:57 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster@gmail.com> wrote:
> > The results for the recent FUDCon/F9 survey that closed last Thursday
> > are available at:
> > http://www.keysurvey.com/report/185839/-1/2bea
>

> Is there a way to break down question 6 based on how people answered question 1
>
> I care more about knowing how many people who attended the conference
> were not red hat employees, than I do about how many people answering
> the survey were members of the collective.

I am asking the folks who helped us set up the survey to determine that.

"Paul W. Frields" 02-12-2008 11:16 PM

Survey results

On Mon, 2008-02-11 at 17:36 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-02-11 at 13:01 -0900, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> > On Feb 11, 2008 12:57 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > The results for the recent FUDCon/F9 survey that closed last Thursday
> > > are available at:
> > > http://www.keysurvey.com/report/185839/-1/2bea
> >

> > Is there a way to break down question 6 based on how people answered question 1
> >
> > I care more about knowing how many people who attended the conference
> > were not red hat employees, than I do about how many people answering
> > the survey were members of the collective.
>
> I am asking the folks who helped us set up the survey to determine that.

The survey gurus can do any sort of breakdowns we like, as long as we
give them a list. If anyone has interest in a specific breakdown that
you're not getting from the raw data, post it here and I'll add it to
the list. I'll plan to dump the list to our point of contact next
Monday.