Old 05-18-2011, 04:57 AM
David Nalley

Default Election questionnaire and Townhall scheduling emails sent

Just an effort to ensure I am communicating with all of the
appropriate nominees and being transparent as well.

I have sent emails to all of the nominees (using their
accountname@fedoraproject.org email) seeking scheduling information
for the townhalls and answers to the questionnaire. If you are a
nominee for the Board or FESCo this cycle and you haven't received
these emails from me, please let me know.

Thanks,

David Nalley