Old 02-11-2008, 07:47 PM
"Jeff Spaleta"

Default codec buddy, fluendo, etc.

On Feb 11, 2008 11:35 AM, Luis Villa <luis@tieguy.org> wrote:
> That's a problem with most policies that have to deal with hard
> issues. Six word summary... "do the right-ish thing; allow choice."

"Do not be an ass"

Here's the thing, there are people who get the 6 word summaries and
take them to heart.
Then there are people that only seem to get it when you turn that
summary into the drum beat of oratory, or into the snappy rhythms of a
samba.

What we need... is the Fedora slam poetry team.

-jef"not joking"spaleta

Old 02-11-2008, 07:58 PM
Greg DeKoenigsberg

What we need... is the Fedora slam poetry team.

*snap*... *snap*... *snap*... *snap*...

Fedorites ache,
Their fingers they break,

From Googling for answers they seek.