Old 07-23-2010, 10:39 PM
inode0

Default FAS usernames now available on planet

2010/7/23 Máirín Duffy <duffy@fedoraproject.org>:
> The changes just went live this afternoon. Let me know what you think.
>
> http://planet.fedoraproject.org/

During the earlier discussion it was noticed by some that in the
"Other Aggregates" section of that page there is a link to only one
other distribution's planet (Debian). Just curious if there is a
reason that we are in some sense promoting that planet on ours?

John