Old 07-22-2010, 12:56 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default An exploration of Fedora's online open source development community

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 06:49:22PM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> Just passing this along
>
> http://www.cyber-anthro.com/fedora-research-faq/beta-an-exploration-of-fedora%E2%80%99s-online-open-source-development-community/

I previously passed that link along on this list as well, and asked
Board members to read and comment on the report here and/or to Diana:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/advisory-board/2010-July/008649.html

Old 07-22-2010, 01:30 PM
Mike McGrath

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 06:49:22PM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> > Just passing this along
> >
> > http://www.cyber-anthro.com/fedora-research-faq/beta-an-exploration-of-fedora%E2%80%99s-online-open-source-development-community/
>
> I previously passed that link along on this list as well, and asked
> Board members to read and comment on the report here and/or to Diana:
>
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/advisory-board/2010-July/008649.html

I thought this sounded familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it

-Mike