Old 07-19-2010, 01:30 PM
Marķa Leandro

Default Inquiry about steps to take to get licence for 'fedora-ar.org' domain

What do you mean with "licence"?

2010/7/17 Ahmed M. Araby <araby.ahmed@gmail.com>

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org
http://www.fedora-ve.org
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MariaLeandro

LinuxUser= 440285
GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56
"Be yourself... Don't be anyone else"

Old 07-19-2010, 02:07 PM
Marķa Leandro

Hello again.
I know the guy who runs this domain, but I don't understand why you talk about create a paralel website if we already have a team runing fedora-ar.org

Probably I don't understand this thread, but I don't consider proper to have separated websites for the same thing.
See ya.

2010/7/19 Chris Tyler <chris@tylers.info>

On Sun, 2010-07-18 at 06:23 +0300, Ahmed M. Araby wrote:

> Just as in subject

> What should I do to have licence for 'fedora-ar.org' domain ?

Hi Ahmed,

You've taken the right first step :-) *The FPL handles trademark

licensing agreements, but Jared's traveling now, so it may be a few

days. If you posted information about who will be managing the domain,

what it will be used for, and a mock-up of the site, it would speed

things along.

As an alternative to fedora-ar.org, have you considered

ar.fedoracommunity.org? The process is simpler, faster, and cheaper --

see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Local_community_domains

-Chris