Old 07-07-2010, 06:52 PM
Mike McGrath

Default How to be a successful contributor

With the help of some others I've put this document together:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_be_a_Successful_Contributor

I intend on having it be required reading for new members of the
Infrastructure team as part of our GettingStarted page. I thought I'd
mention it here in case others would like to make it part of their sign up
process.

Questions / comments welcome.

-Mike