Old 07-02-2010, 07:38 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default Fedora Board IRC Recap 2010-07-02

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-board-meeting/2010-07-02/fedora_board.2010-07-02-18.00.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-board-meeting/2010-07-02/fedora_board.2010-07-02-18.00.txt
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-board-meeting/2010-07-02/fedora_board.2010-07-02-18.00.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call! (stickster, 18:01:13)
* All present, save mdomsch who is on travel (stickster, 18:03:01)

* FPL news, info, etc. (stickster, 18:03:11)
* LINK:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/2010-June/002832.html
(stickster, 18:03:37)
* That's the announcement of the new FPL, Jared Smith (jsmith here on
IRC) (stickster, 18:04:06)
* LINK:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/2010-June/002833.html
(stickster, 18:08:23)
* Announcement that Jared will be coming to FUDCon LATAM and then FISL
11 (stickster, 18:08:37)

* fedoracommunity.org (stickster, 18:18:22)
* LINK:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/advisory-board/2010-June/008583.html
(stickster, 18:18:43)
* ACTION: mizmo will bring up some alternatives and additional
solutions on the advisory-board list (stickster, 18:31:17)

* Planet wiki page (stickster, 18:32:14)
* Might be able to have config-file generator add FAS IDs and/or links
to make it easier to contact Planet posters when needed (stickster,
18:39:07)
* ACTION: mizmo talk to seth re FAS ids on planet and file infraticket
if needed (mizmo, 18:39:46)
* ACTION: mizmo talk to seth re FAS ids on planet and file infraticket
if needed (stickster, 18:40:34)
* ACTION: jds2001 to help skvidal with tech side as needed
(stickster, 18:41:14)

* Community Q & A (stickster, 18:41:42)
* Question: Does the board recommend Fedora contributors intently
avoid offering support to citizens of embargoed countries?
(stickster, 18:48:11)
* AGREED: The Board can't give legal advice, but we have both an email
contact and a list for legal matters (stickster, 18:48:40)
* legal@fedoraproject.org <-- email contact (stickster, 18:48:50)
* legal@lists.fedoraproject.org <-- publiclist contact (stickster,
18:49:02)
legal list signup, forgot that link earlier (stickster, 18:52:18)
* There is a #fedora-advisory-board IRC channel where Board members
can generally camp (stickster, 19:19:00)
* AGREED: Next IRC meeting will be wide-open in #fedora-board-meeting,
no special voicing. If that doesn't work, we will dial back a little
at a time to find a good balance of order vs. openness (stickster,
19:22:17)
* AGREED: Put Q & A first in future IRC meetings (stickster,
19:27:42)

Meeting ended at 19:28:23 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* mizmo will bring up some alternatives and additional solutions on the
advisory-board list
* mizmo talk to seth re FAS ids on planet and file infraticket if needed
* mizmo talk to seth re FAS ids on planet and file infraticket if needed
* jds2001 to help skvidal with tech side as needed

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* jds2001
* jds2001 to help skvidal with tech side as needed
* mizmo
* mizmo will bring up some alternatives and additional solutions on
the advisory-board list
* mizmo talk to seth re FAS ids on planet and file infraticket if
needed
* mizmo talk to seth re FAS ids on planet and file infraticket if
needed
* **UNASSIGNED**
* (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* stickster (175)
* mizmo (93)
* smooge (34)
* jds_droid (19)
* spot (17)
* jds2001 (16)
* rdieter (13)
* ctyler (9)
* caillon (6)
* vwbusguy (5)
* walters (5)
* zodbot (4)

Old 07-02-2010, 09:39 PM
Máirín Duffy

Hi,

On Fri, 2010-07-02 at 15:38 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Minutes:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-board-meeting/2010-07-02/fedora_board.2010-07-02-18.00.html
> Minutes (text):
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-board-meeting/2010-07-02/fedora_board.2010-07-02-18.00.txt
> Log:
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-board-meeting/2010-07-02/fedora_board.2010-07-02-18.00.log.html

I did a blog post of today's meeting. Let me know what you think:

http://mairin.wordpress.com/2010/07/02/fedora-board-meeting-2-jul-2010/

~m

Old 07-02-2010, 11:36 PM
Paul Frields

010/7/2 Máirín Duffy <duffy@fedoraproject.org>:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 2010-07-02 at 15:38 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>> Minutes:
>> * *http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-board-meeting/2010-07-02/fedora_board.2010-07-02-18.00.html
>> Minutes (text):
>> * *http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-board-meeting/2010-07-02/fedora_board.2010-07-02-18.00.txt
>> Log:
>> * *http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-board-meeting/2010-07-02/fedora_board.2010-07-02-18.00.log.html
>
> I did a blog post of today's meeting. Let me know what you think:
>
> http://mairin.wordpress.com/2010/07/02/fedora-board-meeting-2-jul-2010/

This was nice, Mo! I also posted the complete log in a tabular format
on the wiki:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Board_meeting_2010-07-02

--
Paul