Old 06-09-2010, 07:22 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default Fedora Board IRC Meeting 1800 UTC 2010-06-11

The Board is holding a public IRC meeting on Friday, June 11, 2010 at
1800 UTC on IRC Freenode. This will be the first official meeting of
the current Fedora Board membership[1]. For this meeting, the public
is invited to do the following:

* Join #fedora-board-meeting to see the Board's conversation.

* Join #fedora-board-questions to discuss topics and post
questions. This channel is read/write for everyone.

This meeting will last approximately 60 minutes. The Board may
reserve some time at the top of the hour to cover any agenda items as
appropriate. Following that we'll take questions from the community.

The moderator will voice people from the queue, one at a time, in the
#fedora-board-meeting channel. We'll limit time per voice as needed
to give everyone in the queue a chance to be heard. We look forward
to seeing you at the meeting!

* * *
[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board