Old 05-19-2010, 11:55 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default Reminder: Fedora Board IRC meeting 1600 UTC 2010-05-20

The Board is holding a public IRC meeting on Thursday, May 20, 2010 at
1600 UTC on IRC Freenode. For this meeting, the public is invited to
do the following:

* Join #fedora-board-meeting to see the Board's conversation.

* Join #fedora-board-questions to discuss topics and post
questions. This channel is read/write for everyone.

This meeting will last approximately 60 minutes and will be an open
discussion with the Design team. We'll take questions from the
community for either the Board or the Design team if we finish before
the 60 minutes is up.

The moderator will voice people from the queue, one at a time, in the
#fedora-board-meeting channel. We'll limit time per voice as needed
to give everyone in the queue a chance to be heard. The Board may
reserve some time at the top of the hour to cover any agenda items as
appropriate. We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!