Old 05-18-2010, 12:51 AM
Paul Frields

Default Team IRC sessions

Recently we held a public IRC session featuring the Websites team. The
session was intended to keep the Board informed about the work the
team was doing, and help us understand if there were ways we could
promote the team's work.

We'd like to hold another one this Thursday at 1600 UTC (12:00 noon
US-Eastern). If there is a team lead here on the advisory-board list
who would like to volunteer, I wanted to open an invitation for that
meeting.

Paul

Old 05-18-2010, 12:57 AM
Rahul Sundaram

On 05/18/2010 06:21 AM, Paul Frields wrote:
> Recently we held a public IRC session featuring the Websites team. The
> session was intended to keep the Board informed about the work the
> team was doing, and help us understand if there were ways we could
> promote the team's work.

Were the logs posted?

Rahul

Old 05-18-2010, 02:21 AM
Matt Domsch

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 7:57 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 05/18/2010 06:21 AM, Paul Frields wrote:
>> Recently we held a public IRC session featuring the Websites team. The
>> session was intended to keep the Board informed about the work the
>> team was doing, and help us understand if there were ways we could
>> promote the team's work.
>>

> Were the logs posted?

Good catch. Only in so far as they were in the meetbot but never
announced here that I could find.

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-board-meeting/2010-05-06/fedora_board.2010-05-06-16.00.html

Old 05-18-2010, 11:10 AM
Paul Frields

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 10:21 PM, Matt Domsch <matt@domsch.com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 7:57 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 05/18/2010 06:21 AM, Paul Frields wrote:
>>> Recently we held a public IRC session featuring the Websites team. The
>>> session was intended to keep the Board informed about the work the
>>> team was doing, and help us understand if there were ways we could
>>> promote the team's work.
>>>

>> Were the logs posted?
>
> Good catch. *Only in so far as they were in the meetbot but never
> announced here that I could find.
>
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-board-meeting/2010-05-06/fedora_board.2010-05-06-16.00.html

Thanks Matt and Rahul, I'll make sure the links get posted here for
the next session.

Paul

Old 05-19-2010, 08:52 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 08:51:07PM -0400, Paul Frields wrote:
> Recently we held a public IRC session featuring the Websites team. The
> session was intended to keep the Board informed about the work the
> team was doing, and help us understand if there were ways we could
> promote the team's work.
>
> We'd like to hold another one this Thursday at 1600 UTC (12:00 noon
> US-Eastern). If there is a team lead here on the advisory-board list
> who would like to volunteer, I wanted to open an invitation for that
> meeting.

Mairin Duffy agreed to represent the Design team at this meeting.
I'll make a separate announcement so it's really clear that we're
doing tomorrow's meeting on IRC as a 60-minute team session.