Old 05-20-2010, 02:43 AM
Mel Chua

Default Results of Fedora Participation Survey?

> Like with our initial methodology to create the survey questions
> based on longer phone interviews with a dozen participants, followed
> up my shorter email interviews with several dozen participants, and
> then pilot testing with specific subgroups in the community, we will
> be doing something similar with the results. That is, we will email
> preliminary results to select participants (and subsequently groups
> of participants) for feedback and input before distributing the
> report to all survey respondents (and others who may be interested).
> Tony and I would welcome early input from you and the marketing team
> in mid-June when we expect to have a draft/executive summary ready.

Thanks for the update, Jonathon - it's particularly enlightening for
those of us without an academic background (such as myself) who might be
curious as to what goes on behind the scenes of this sort of research.
Looking forward to the update in mid-June as to how we can help!

--Mel