Old 05-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Ben Hamment

Default My new blog

Hello

I have recently started development on a new blog about fedora, Guides,
tutorials and problem solving. Im emailing you to request permission to
firstly use the domain name and secondly use the Fedora Infinity logo in
my header(not as my header).
If this will be a problem please let me know what I can do to stay
within the usage guidelines.
Any extra advice about what else I need to do would be great.

The Url is http://www.fedorastorm.com its still under construction.

Thank You

Ben

Old 05-12-2010, 03:08 PM
"Tom "spot" Callaway"

On 05/12/2010 09:53 AM, Ben Hamment wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have recently started development on a new blog about fedora, Guides,
> tutorials and problem solving. Im emailing you to request permission to
> firstly use the domain name and secondly use the Fedora Infinity logo in
> my header(not as my header).
> If this will be a problem please let me know what I can do to stay
> within the usage guidelines.
> Any extra advice about what else I need to do would be great.
>
> The Url is http://www.fedorastorm.com its still under construction.

Hi Ben,

The trademark usage guidelines can be found here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:Trademark_guidelines

Paul should be able to handle the issues surrounding the domain name.

Thanks,

Tom Callaway, Fedora Legal