-   -   Trademark license request: fedoraonline.it (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-advisory-board/366312-trademark-license-request-fedoraonline.html)

Robyduck 05-03-2010 09:06 PM

Trademark license request: fedoraonline.it

Hello,
I'm the webmaster and owner of the italian community website
www.fedoraonline.it.
I'd like to apply to the trademark license agreement created publicly by
fedoraproject.org. I hope you can give me that agreement so I could be
able to continue my contribution as in the last five years.
Best regards

Robert Mayr

"Paul W. Frields" 05-05-2010 08:02 PM

On Mon, May 03, 2010 at 11:06:31PM +0200, Robyduck wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm the webmaster and owner of the italian community website
> www.fedoraonline.it.
> I'd like to apply to the trademark license agreement created publicly by
> fedoraproject.org. I hope you can give me that agreement so I could be
> able to continue my contribution as in the last five years.
> Best regards

Thanks for getting in touch with us here, Robert. I'll add this to
the Board's agenda for our next regular meeting on May 13th. We
should be able to get back to you before that, though.